YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 Side Milford Bay Smoked Trout
- 2 good sized green Zucchini – sliced into long thin Linguine strips using a sharp knife or, preferably, on a Mandolin
- 1/2 Butternut Squash, peeled, and sliced into long thin ‘Linguine’ strips
- 1 shallot fine diced
- 3 Cloves fresh garlic chopped or pressed
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb Fresh asparagus trimmed
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, cored, seeded and small diced – “concasse” style
- 1 cup Baby Spinach washed and dried
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
Preheat a large non-stick frypan with olive oil until hot; add zucchini, butternut squash, asparagus, garlic, and shallots. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are aromatic. Add Milford Bay Smoked Trout, tomato concasse, and baby spinach. Sauté another 2 minutes, and add kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
Top with freshly grated parmesan, and enjoy. Serves 2-4.
As an option, add a handful of your favourite cooked Pasta at the same time as you add the Milford Bay Smoked Trout.